WORK WITH US
THE SUCCESS BEHIND THE 'DUPREE PROCESS' LIES IN
THE COLLECTIVE EXPERTISE WITHIN DUPREE.
JOIN OUR TEAM:
ROLE: FINANCE MANAGER
• Making it happen
Direct: Deputy Managing Director
Indirect: Managing Director
Experienced Finance Manager, preferably with a professional qualification.
Proactive and enthusiastic individual, capable of taking responsibility for the finance
function of the company. Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts & Sage Payroll essential, with good Microsoft Excel skills required. Good interpersonal skills.
30+ hours per week, flexible within the requirements of the business. Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
We’re half an hour from Peterborough and 15 mins from Bourne & Stamford, based in a picturesque, rural barn conversion in Castle Bytham, Lincolnshire. This successful international marketing business has been established for 20 years and is growing in scale. The client base is interesting and diverse, which makes for a vibrant and motivated workforce.
• Day to Day maintenance of Purchase Ledger
• Produce draft and final Sales Ledger invoices
• Some PA responsibilities to the Directors
• Manage supplier payments, client receipts and bank account reconciliations
• Reconciling Barclaycard statements and expenses.
• Credit Control
• Cashflow monitoring and forecasting is critical – updating spreadsheet weekly
• Manage monthly payroll and year end reporting – P11d etc. Submit to HMRC
• Pension management - Auto enrolment
• Produce monthly Management Accounts and Year end preparation.
• Produce annual Budget
• The Studio – All accounting functions integrated with DI
• Produce quarterly VAT returns- submit to HMRC
• Produce ad hoc financial information for Directors
• IT cyber security awareness
• GDPR - record keeping
• PA to Director ( 30-35% time)
• HR and H&S support
• Supporting colleagues with some administrative duties
• An eye for detail
• Results focussed
• Positive outlook and way of working
• Highly efficient and organised
• Team player
• Fast learner
• Strong commercial awareness and experience when working within a results focused company
• Problem solving ability with the capability to think on your feet
• Above all - demonstrate passion and commitment to ‘making it happen’
By email please to Julie.email@example.com